Trim:Magnolia & black leather
Engine:V8 Developments 5400
- Soft Top
- CD Player
- Power Assisted Steering
- Rebuilt engine
- Adjustable Nitron dampers
- Grooved and vented discs
- 'Surrey' Cambria Cirrus folding roof
- Team Dynamics Pro Race Wheels
Complete respray and new interior, new outriggers.
My personal car of 8 years. Only selling as now enjoying an LS Griff. Just back from Central TVR after complete respray and new interior – Jet black (original colour) with magnolia / black leather interior and new carpets in black. Also new front and rear screen fitted at the same time.
Brand new outriggers (April 2019) and engine only on 15k.
HPI clear and will come with 12m MOT
- Power Steering, Serp/T5 box
- V8 Developments 5400 cross bolted engine on 20k miles featured all new valve gear, valve guides, and internally balanced on an all new set of internals
- Top hat liners
- H404 camshaft
- 45mm trumpets and gas flowed base porting
- 73mm throttle body
- ACT big bore induction pipes with K&N filter
- ACT manifolds with precats removed and non reversal cones
- V8 Enhancements (Clive) Y-piece, so the car is fully decatted. Cherry bombs for silencing but electronic butterfly valve for exit after the Y-piece
- Emerald ECU with fully mapped coil pack ignition – switchable maps with flick switch on dash if more ‘pops/bangs/flames’ required.
- EGT temperature sensor
- Wideband lambda sensor
- ECU controlled fans (each fan individually controlled)
- ECU controlled overheat buzzer
- Lucas Engine loom replaced with custom made engine loom for Emerald ECU
- V8D special clutch designed to handle 400 ft/lbs of torque, yet lighter, smoother and more controllable than a standard clutch
- Runs incredibly smoothly and spins up so much quicker than normal 500’s
- Gearchange as quick as you can move your hand. Has the character of a pre-cat Griff with Cerbera levels of performance.
- Surrey roof
- Leven dash & interior
- Powerflex polybush suspension
- Leven drop links
- Modified anti-roll bar
- Built in accumate charger/3 pin plug in boot.
- Nitron Shock absorbers with uprated springs, plus 75lbs all round
- Steve Heath Sump plug and bonnet stay
- Mod-wise hot start kit
- Meta alarm and MB Quartz speaker system by Carl Baker
- HID light conversion to mains and dips
- Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 wheels. 17” front 18″ rear
- Uprated brakes – fronts 300mm AP rotors, vented, mounted on lightweight aluminium bells. AP Racing Tuscan 4 pot callipers. Rears. EBC grooved and dimpled discs (rear), custom made (BG Developments)
- Custom maps inc. flame carried out by Lloyds specialist Devts
- Choice of wheels if Gold doesn’t suit.
- Please call for more details/walkaround video.
- Viewing strictly by appointment only.
- Any inspection welcome.
- Located, North of Bristol, 3m from J14, M5
Would you like to view this car or request more information?
Please contact us on 07850 044433 or send us a message.
All viewings are strictly by appointment only.